GHS named Top Girls’ School for Sport
We are absolutely thrilled that Guildford High School has been named the Top Girls’ School for Sport and second overall in the country by School Sport Magazine.
We are incredibly proud that the school has consistently been recognised over the years for the high levels of sporting success achieved by our inspiring athletes.This is a testament to the dedication, focus and high levels of accountability to which athletes and teachers strive to achieve with the support of our fabulous parents and wider staff body at the school.
Guildford High School are thrilled to provide additional support to our elite athletes, through the Aspiring Athletes Program (AAP). The AAP was designed to support a large number of high performing athletes to enable them to excel in their sport/s. This is through specialised strength and conditioning training, workshops, speakers, rehabilitation sessions and mentoring.
There are over 25 sports that Guildford High School compete in, below are some highlights from last year:
· National Champions: Cross Country U13, U15
· National Champions: Athletics U13, U15
· National Champions: Biathlon U12, U14, U15 team champions, U12B, U13A runners up
· National Finalists: Swimming Relays U13, U15, Seniors
· National Champions: Showjumping U13
· National Semi Finalists: Lacrosse 1st team, 2nd team, 3rd team, U13
· National Finalists: Gymnastics U13, U15, Seniors
· World School Netball Champions: U17
· England Lacrosse ‘School Challenge Cup’ winners (past two years)