Highly talented pupils receive monitoring from our dedicated Head of Sport Performance who provides tailored, individual support for each athlete with guidance in nutrition, mental strength and wellbeing, physical fitness and specific body conditioning.
More than 20 GHS pupils are currently representing their country in their chosen sport.
mrs laura mchale, head of sport performance
We are very excited to support our international athletes in their wide-ranging athletic adventures including:
- Competing for England in the British Swimming Championships
- Representing England and Scotland at the U19 Lacrosse World Cup
- Joining the U23 England Lacrosse team
- Competing at the British Gymnastics Championships
- Membership of the Ireland U19 Netball team
- Receiving the European Champion title at the Martial Arts Kuk Sool Tournament
- Joining the GBR Senior Team at the Berlin Archery World Cup
- Representing Great Britain in fencing
- Representing Great Britain in the U24 Ladies squad at the Underwater Hockey World Championships
- Representing the UK at the Cheerleading World Championships