About our Community
The friendships you make and the memorable experiences you have at school will last a lifetime. Being a member of our GHS Alumni Community offers you an ongoing point of contact with pupils and staff, past and present.
Like branches of a tree, our lives may grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.
Mrs Louise Stone mbe, Alumni Liaison Officer
Our alumni is a growing, global community, extending across Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. By joining us, you will not only receive the latest news and invitations for school events, but also gain easy access to networking opportunities as well as being able to reminisce and stay in touch with old friends!
There are a whole range of ways in which you can stay in touch:
- Send in your news to Louise Stone (Alumni Liaison Officer) and Abbie Voice (Marketing Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know about a change to your contact details
- Receive our alumni magazine and regular email updates from the school
- Come along to one of our alumni reunions and other events
- Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
The strong sense of community fostered at GHS encourages many of our alumni to give back to current students, by providing practical support and advice. If you feel able to contribute in this way, please visit our Careers and network page to learn more. We always appreciate your help.